Services: Web Design, SEO & PPC
Started Work: October 2021
Company Overview: Region Security Guarding is a nationwide security guard supplier.
Web Design Project Summary
The aim of this project was to create, the website so that this company was all set up and ready to get going. Our professionals used various tools to create website design options.
We have completed a full website design for this business with every page they require. As well as their design we have made the website search engine optimisation ready so they can propel their business. Every website that we create is made to be responsive to whatever device a customer may be on.
- Creating a mockup website design to ensure the business’s wants are met before the building is started.
- Website creation from scratch including WordPress set-up alongside the design of every page.
- Creating service and location pages ready for search engine optimisation.
- Ensure the whole site is responsive to mobile, desktop, laptop and tablet view.
Finished Web Design
We worked with Region Security Guarding to create a website that accurately captured their vision.
Good WordPress website design can bring many benefits to a business. A well-designed website can help establish credibility and create a positive first impression with potential customers.
Web Design Pages
As you can see we created multiple design pages for our client. This included pages like services, location pages and about us.
SEO Project Summary
The aim of this campaign was to drive nationwide, high-intent traffic to the website. With many competitors in the industry targeting the same keywords, our strategy had to be in-depth and thorough. We used many SEO techniques in the campaign such as on page SEO, off page SEO, local SEO, technical SEO and content marketing to ensure our client ended up on top.
- Optimising existing service pages to include vital keywords, quality content and optimised meta information amongst other things
- Creating new, service pages optimised for very specific service sectors and industries with niche keywords
- Creating location service pages as part of a local SEO plan to generate traffic from location-specific searches.
- Content marketing in the form of high-quality SEO optimised articles to bring traffic to the site from popular questions asked surrounding topics.
As you can see above, we’ve been working on getting more pages to rank highly on Google. We’ve had some impressive results for the campaign so far, with several pages now ranking in the top spot on Google. This has generated an impressive increase in traffic to the site and customers, as you can see below:
More organic traffic in the past 6 months than the prior period
More impressions in the past 6 months than the prior period
More top 3 keywords on Google now than 12 months ago
We Got Them to the Top!
As you can see many of our clients’ the pages now rank in top spot on Google for vital keywords in their industry.
Below you can see the organic traffic for the last 2 years. We started working with Region Security Guarding in October 2021. Since then we have massively grown the organic traffic that the site receives.
In the last 3 months (2022-2023) the site received 102k clicks through Google, and 3.03 million impressions.
Compared to the same period 12 months ago(2021-2022), the business received 19.1k clicks and 1 million impressions. That’s an increase of 437% in traffic and 201% more impressions.
To the right, you can see how much we’ve increased the number of keywords ranking on search engines in each spot.
Ranking for vital keywords high up on Google was crucial in Region Security’s successful campaign. In a competitive industry, the main way to dominate the competition is to rank above other businesses on Google. This is how we’ve been able to drive so much more high intent traffic to the site and increase the businesses earnings.
How did we do it?
Service Page Optimisation & New Location Pages
In the last 6 months, Region the site has seen a 254% increase in people visiting the site from Google compared to the prior 6 months.
The site has seen an additional 2 million organic impressions in the past 6 months compared to the prior 6 months.
There has been a 656% increase in the number of keywords the site ranks for in the top 3 spots on Google, compared to this time 12 months ago.
PPC Project Summary
The aim of this campaign is to collect customer information through lead-generation ads. Using eye-catching ads with strong copy we created a set of ads for multiple campaigns. The campaigns include a location-specific ad targeting a local audience only, nationwide ads targeting parents and a small recruitment campaign.
- Collect lead information through lead generation form ads on Facebook through persuasive, eye-catching ads that speak directly to the target audience
- Regularly add, improve and update ads to keep them fresh and fully optimised, whilst learning through data about the best audiences to advertise to
Take a look at a few of the results we’ve gotten for our client within the first 2 months of working with them.
Leads in 2 months on a low campaign budget
Per lead on average for lead generation campaign
Impressions on leads generations ads in 2 months
Striking Ad Design
You can see below a few examples of the ad designs we created with copy for the business. We followed brand guidelines closely and conducted in-depth competitor research in order to create high performing, on-brand ads.